Causes and solutions of faucet leakage
I believe many people have encountered the problem of faucet leakage, and faucet leakage will not only cause inconvenience to our daily life, but also waste a lot of water resources. Therefore, it should be solved in time. Here are the solutions to faucet leakage.
What if the faucet leaks?
As for the repair of water leakage, the cause of water leakage is nothing more than the damage of the water stop tape of the faucet part (fixed screw). Therefore, it is only necessary to use plate pliers to remove the faucet and roll a new water stop tape at the place of the fixing screw. The following is the maintenance process:
1. First, fasten the faucet, turn the faucet counterclockwise with plate pliers and remove it.
2. Turn the threaded hole outward and roll the threaded part 5-6 times clockwise with sealing tape.
3. Check whether the faucet is properly adjusted and fasten it in the direction of the clock with a water pipe wrench.
4. After the device is completed, turn on the main switch and try to confirm whether there will be water leakage.
Fault causes and Solutions
1. After the valve core is closed, the tap still flows out
This phenomenon may be that the loose pressure cap forms the loose valve core and the sealing ring is not deformed, so the water cannot be sealed. The solution is to take out the valve core, check the bottom rubber ring, reset it and reinstall it.
2. Water seeps from around the spool
This phenomenon may be that the valve core is loose or displaced. The solution is to take out the valve core and install it again.
3. Water seeps from the center of the valve core
This phenomenon is that the valve core is damaged, and the solution is to replace the valve core.
4. Water leakage at the bottom of faucet
This phenomenon is generally caused by the failure or deformation of the O-ring of the water inlet pipe. The solution is to screw out the hose. If the O-ring is not deformed, install the O-ring and the water inlet pipe again. If the O-ring is found to be deformed, replace the O-ring.
Contact : shirley
Tel : +86-0750-8662208
Mobile : 13632053213
Fax : +86-0750-8662208
Email : email@example.com
Address : #4 Taixin Road, Area B,DongXi lndustrial Zone,Zhishan Town,Heshan City,Guangdong,China